The Valentine’s Day high has likely worn off by now. And if you’re like me, your present was actually an Amazon pantry box full of baby wipes and other family essentials. But no matter what you did on February 14th, I believe the life-line of any healthy relationship is conversations. The good people over at Lemonade.com came up with 52 Questions To Bring You Closer Together to spark healthy conversations. Here’s a quick sample of some of my favorites:
- What are five important things on your bucket list?
- In 10 years, how would you like to describe your life?
- If you could take a year-long paid sabbatical, what would you do?
- What are five things your thankful for right now?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
Go through the list and pick two or three to chat about over the weekend. Whether you’ve been together for a couple of years or couple of decades, there is always something new you can learn about your partner.
Cheers to your financial life,